Sunday, May 29, 2011

• falling down on the job

I realize I haven't done the best job these past few months with updating our blog. Sorry! Reason one- being so busy with our new company we've started. Reason two- I haven't made the blog a priority. I will try to work on that!

It seems like almost every weekend for the past few months have been filled with our newest business endeavor- letterpress! But, we have had a few spare moments to work on our medicine cabinets in the upstairs bathroom. Our master bathroom has been finished for a while - see older posts - but our second bathroom upstairs was a-waitin'!

Our second bathroom had some issues so it took a bit longer to finish. The hole where the old cabinet resided was too big for our newest piece so we had to patch the wall with a new drywall piece, spackle it, add texture, and paint it. As I type this it sounds like it would take, oh half-an-hour or so- not true! We had to use a ton of spackle so drying alone took about two days. But, man-oh-man does it look lovely!




Ta-da! A few more finishing touches in the bathrooms and we can call it a day! Yippee!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great, but maybe the next project should be a toilet roll holder:) Don't get me wrong I too will leave the toilet paper on the back of the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has been on my project list for-ev-er! Sometimes it's the little things that take the longest to mark off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it has Katie, I totally believe you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great resort condo will help you maximize the benefits of your vacation. This is an excellent option for those who want to retire in the sun. You are curious to know more about homes for sale in myrtle beach, visit here.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!