Saturday, September 22, 2012

• ch - ch - ch - changes

Change is good, right?! It can be hard, but I really think change is a good thing. After almost 10 years of teaching at the same school I decided to make a change. No, not because I didn't like my school. No, not because I didn't like the administration. No, not because I didn't like the rest of the staff. I made a change because I wanted some new experiences in a new role, a new challenge. I really miss my "old" job, but I really feel great about the change I made! Instead of just working at one school with one group of teachers and students, I now work with four schools and all those teachers and students. I get to help masterful teachers integrate technology with what they're teaching! Yes, this change has been good to me!

My last few days at my school were hard, but there was a lot of great moments too. Including the cards from some of my first grade students. Here's a few you might enjoy! 




"You are the best teacher in the world. You are pretty. I like your glasses."




"You are best [love the spelling on this one!]. You are nice. I love you. Look on the back." (a cute picture was drawn on back)




"I'm hoping you have a great time at your new school." (The words "District Office" don't really compute with a first grader!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!