Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Christmas!

This will be our second married Christmas. I can't believe it!

Last year we looked for Christmas stockings, but didn't find anything we liked. Plus, we didn't have anywhere to hang them when we lived in the apartment. Our mission a few weekends ago was to see if there were any stockings we loved. Mission accomplished! Our first stockings!

We don't have a fireplace mantle so we decided to hang them on our stair railing. Okay, I got the idea from a magazine picture I saw, but it's a fantastic idea! The stockings were missing something- our names. Charlotte, a parent at my school has her own embroidery business called Whimsy & Wishes. I contacted Charlotte to get our names embroidered on the stockings. She does an amazing job! She also did the monogram on my lunchbag that I got for my bridal shower last year! She's quick and can embroider pretty much anything! Aren't they so cute?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!